Pages

Total Pageviews

9.02.2008

Charlie is dope

and so is Aja. So where do I begin..?Hmm.. well, Saturday my friend Aja and I went to downtown DC to do sight seeing and shopping a bit and wait, wait abract photography. Funny thing is she did not know she was doing it and creating these dope ass effects. So yeah I grabbed a pipe, a T shirt from AA, a burger and cajun fries from 5guys and really good convo and last but not least these dope ass pics. Thanks Aja... check her out on http://beautifoul.blogspot.com/.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Told you Charlie was dope
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketCan I get my wade on?

Photobucket
Can you see her?

Peace

8 comments:

  1. props to Aja's photos.

    and the grmnts team gonna come kick it in dc witcha one of these days.ha

    nate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes hella cute maada

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick pics! check my blog out tonight for some crazy light pics i took last night!! ull def like em

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Dave. Look like it was agood day. Oh look the space fucked up so I got a new profile. Look up David Albert and add me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no Im jealous of her..:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol@can I get my Wade on

    ReplyDelete

I think ...