Pages

Total Pageviews

10.11.2008

Thank you

First off I'd like to thank those who visit the blog. I put the counter up last sunday and since then have recieved over 1,000 views. What may seem mediocre to some, is an accomplishment to me. Thank you all.


on my day off. I get people attempting to flame me, check this out
No better contreversy then bad contreversy. I'm next to P and Nigo too! :) Goodlook homie. Anyways, did alot of reading today and feel enlightened in body and spirit. I hope all is well with midterms.


WMWT
Photobucket
Photobucket
NewEra.Polo.Levi 501.Picnic Trainer 1

SALE
OG Aggasi 92' sz. 13 (extremely rare)
Photobucket
Photobucket
$100 SO
$150 BIN

Peace and Thanks to all.

;)

6 comments:

  1. Maada is a hypebeast! hahahaha!

    OMG, i want those shoes... I wear 12 and 13 is a major no-no

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets get this sale rolling homie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayo....i neva thought i'd c tha day
    wen a nigga called U a hypebeast!!

    GET THA FUK OUTTA HERE! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo shoot me more pic's of these at micahamey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In due time lil bro...

    Wisdom is knowing what to do next, virtue is doing it

    ReplyDelete

I think ...