Pages

Total Pageviews

11.30.2008

Hey World

Its been a while since I've scribed to you all. First off Happy Thanksgiving to all. Secondly I would like to thank my Fam away from home for holding me down. Also to my fam back home for holding me down. MK and MH team was dope. Now I'm focused on finishing the year in stride. Here a couple of new designs.
Which design do you like?
Photobucket
Design 1

Photobucket

Design 2

Photobucket
Design 3
Photobucket
Design 4
P.S. - Check out my work on the opening page of Treadmillin. :)

Much Love

Maada

4 comments:

  1. [IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2e4x8h1.jpg[/IMG]

    ily maadaaaa ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maadaaaa !!! how come my picture didnt show up :(

    it wont let me do html with picture ..

    sorry .

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all sick
    but the cliche tee pop

    ReplyDelete

I think ...