Pages

Total Pageviews

4.19.2009

DC chillin


My homies from 4our Play came into town to kick it. So we hit C'mon and Stussy then we all grabbed something to eat. Is it me or all these streetwear companies are similar, drab, and redudant with some of their tee ideas... anywho


This is what I wore today



NewEra. Wale x Good Bully "Chillin Tee". Camo Shorts. Raptors


I don't know if you've heard but the team at Treadmillin has relaunched the page with some dope new features. Check out the radio show episodes and the online mag. Don't sleep. Dont fake. Last but not least, Never Stop Running.

http://www.treadmillin.com/


P.S. - Check the video. Serious business here, luckily I got mine without much hassle.




Peace!

5 comments:

  1. Yall are cuutte. I miss you soo much .When are getting the t-shirts back in. You owe me onne!

    <3 April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the tee.haha I believe you are right about the redundance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. streetwear companies are very redundant with their concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a dmv chillin tee :]
    wale handed it to me himself ;)

    its definitely 5 sizes to large :/ but i manage .

    you're cute :]

    ReplyDelete

I think ...