Pages

Total Pageviews

8.02.2008

Tired

of people asking me to find them shoes. What shit am I selling. The whole sneaker culture has become infested with beast and everyone is a collector. I dont even consider myself a collector, you know why?I dont feel I have near as much as others. Ayo on the real everyday people hit to make transacts. Its tiring. Im rocking cabs, authentics,and fragments every fucking day in DC. If you can relate, comment and let me know! Alright im done ranting ..

Peace


oh yeah check out Tisha Monroe shes kinda cool.
http://www.tishamonroe.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Lol you sound like dizzy. All I've been wearing is black lace up vans I lost my chucks I think someone threw them away

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea,my navy cabs are a everyday shoe.litterally, and the only difference between me and your man dizzy is he has waayyy more heat. Just the same mentality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game is dead... nuff said.

    I can't remember the last time I copped a dunk or any other nike. If I do, it's ill and I keep it lowkey.

    I'm not speaking for everyone but people should just stfu and stop putting labels on themselves, it's not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel your pain.
    everyone's a collecter...
    i just say i like shoes & leave it at that.
    ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck hypebeasts

    they are killin the game

    sick blog tho my dude

    fuck with us @ TheQuarterHug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ughhh, I've moved on to flats & heels & flipflops. Shoes are just getting annoying because you have random people coming up to you harassing you to tell them where you copped "DEM FRE$H AZZ JO!NTZ @T!?!"

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I think ...