Pages

Total Pageviews

7.31.2008

Promotion

I always talk about myself, so its time to big up others...

Let me first off say that the Payperoute party had a nice vibe till niggas started shooting-smh. Had gabes on the 1s and 2s. Piff and Bryce tending the doors

Second off the afterparty was illy. As soon as I walk in niggas was bakin the shorty with no neck. "That bitch look like a Venasuar", haha. So we had 4 Ls in rotation and basically politiked and talked on various subjects. Then Battle broke out the cypher and everyone started rapping. I had a couple of lines even though I wasnt stable,my voice was hoarse..get it? naw, Im playing. But much love to all last nite. I met this cool brothas from the VA beach area making beautiful music.

Check it out at..

Rebel E
www.myspace.com/rebelemusic

Battle
www.myspace.com/justinbattleaxe

Gabe
www.myspace.com/gdotniles

and last but not least my mans Short who made it happen and hosted the event

http://www.payperouteva.com/

go look, drop input, check it out and tell them Maada sent you...

Im out like Tommy Pickles stomach

Peace and Love

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Supreme hat is cute! I like the music too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that gabe dude , im loving those beats..!!<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out his page, all contact is up there.

    www.myspace.com/gdotniles

    www.myspace.com/rebelemusic

    dont sleep april!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx for the love. send that friend request if ya diggin it

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you send me a link to that beat only you.

    lystylez92@hotmail.com

    thanksdude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paperoute is ill.

    ReplyDelete

I think ...