Pages

Total Pageviews

7.11.2008

Change

So my first couple of post have been insignificant, so heres my thoughts. Today, I had a long day at work since everyone left me at 5 :( while at work though I managed to get this trade going. Cashed my check(finally cash in my pocket)lol. Then came home to this bill for Howard. Thing is I have to pay 9000 by the first of Aug. So yeah, hopped in the whip took a trip to hampton and picked these up. All in all not a bad day. Beedies had me vibin.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Probably never get around to wearing these shits.
Photobucket
(arabic writing is ill)



QOTD - "My physical frame is celebrated cus I made it" - Nas

Peace and Love

oh yea check out Piffs place watup!, tisha tight lil jont (even though you dont fuck wit me) !,and
Arcieri Keness blog too. All them are linked to your right...Dont fake!

7 comments:

I think ...