Pages

Total Pageviews

7.28.2008

Recap

Let me recap on the past few days. Went to Norfolk with Piff,Jenn,Kimo to pick some Ts up but got hit by the traffic. Missed C'mon and CREAM. Then we ate at Hooters, our waitresses were some shit. Lol noone could finish their food and then we went home. Yesterday MH and I went to shoot some pool with some friends, after alot of decision making*lol we ended up at Nicks, politikin about shoes,life,death till like 4am. Real deep talks with Piff,Mark,Bryce. Ha ehemm, now onto today. Me and dukes went for a walk, checked up on my Howard medical release stuff,then now I am posting this and heading out.


WYWT

Photobucket
Polo.Express.Polo.Nike




Peace

6 comments:

  1. Maada your sooo cute and funny. I miss you btw the way this is April!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya music taste is bannanas my nigga...blog is ill...keep it up.

    -Gholsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog. and i spy maada in a hat similar to the coolie high vid(under superficial) ha

    you should put that song up here by the way too.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maada u schweet dawg!

    ReplyDelete

I think ...