Pages

Total Pageviews

2.21.2009

Home sweet home

I decided to take a vacate from the hectic DC life back to VA. Spent all day with the old earth shopping and what not. I miss her too much.


This was my workstation today

Good bowl of wholesome fruits

would never see that at Howard. lol

I went through the closet and snapped photos of some jems I did not bring to school.




(Cracking) 99' Air Jordan Cement IV - $150

OG Co.jp Taiwan Af1 - $200


Thanks to the homies at 4our Play for the dope T

be on the lookout and dont loaf!

This is how my day went, how was yours?

3 comments:

  1. yo.
    add 4our-Play blog to your contact list thing.

    4our-Play.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you got more gems than that my dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH!!! , what size are the 4's?

    hit me up on myspace.com/kicks_materials_her

    ReplyDelete

I think ...