Pages

Total Pageviews

2.09.2009

SEI


Today, I woke up at 5 am to make an informational journey. Well, actually I never slept. Anywho, my School of Business team went to Oaks, Pennsylvania to visit our corporate sponsors SEI a fortune 500 investment firm that works right outside of Philly. We had 3 different teams give presentations and then volleyed us with their own. They taught us things about their company and the culture and feel of the company. I love the ambiance at SEI, I'm just not sure what I want to do yet.. hmmm.. here is some photography by yours truly. Enjoy!


The architecture and infrastructure is beautiful.

Jelani and John Todd completing a barter agreement.

Business Suave

Deep in thought.

My profilic Obama stance. lol

Till tommorow,

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I think ...