Pages

Total Pageviews

2.06.2009

Saturday

Evening calling"... naw, this Saturday was pretty drab and boring. It's crazy because someone asked me how often I update. So from now on I'm updating daily like my first name is Carson. Expect consistency with Amour Noir real rap though.

On a side note and to clear up confusion. I'm a reseller. I resale shoes. This is the life of a reseller. Relaced is my company and my store. Amour noir is the blog. All my Relaced logos and art is for promotional use ONLY.So that should clear up everything. :)

Oh yea I wore this..

Stussy.Polo.Gap.Aquas.

Till tommorow.

Maada

4 comments:

  1. when does the store open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean fit young
    i need another pair of aquas
    smh

    _Dough

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad to hear that..
    ima b peeping everyday
    mayb i can find some
    inspiration.

    -NeLL

    ReplyDelete

I think ...